Want AI working in your business?
Book a one-to-one call with me. Whether you're self-employed or run a startup, an online store or a medium-sized firm, tell me what slows your business down and I'll show you what AI you can actually use: where it genuinely helps, what it takes to ship, and what to skip. Need help with a project you're already building, or have another business enquiry? Use the same form.
What I can help with.
You'll be talking to me, not a sales team. I help small and medium-sized businesses, self-employed people and freelancers work out what AI they can actually use in their day-to-day work and put it in place. Three good reasons to write:
- AI Implementation Consultation — A one-to-one call about what AI you can actually use in your business, for self-employed people, small and medium-sized businesses, agencies, clinics and any team that wants AI doing real work. It isn't a lesson: we look at what slows you down and pick the jobs where AI genuinely pays off, automating the slow parts, adding AI to the tools you already run (ChatGPT, Copilot or something custom), with a plain-English roadmap of what to set up first. No data team or big budget needed.
- Help with your project — already building something with AI, an automation or an app, and stuck on a decision, a bug or a design? Tell me where it's at and I'll tell you honestly whether I can help, and how.
- Other business enquiries — partnerships, collaborations, or anything else business-related. A couple of lines is plenty.
What happens next: I read every message myself and reply within a couple of days, usually with a few questions or a short call so we can scope the work properly.
Message sent.
Thanks. I read every message myself and usually reply within a couple of days, often with a few questions so I can scope it properly.
Before you book.
How do I book a 1:1 call?
Send the form on this page. There is no booking calendar to wrestle with: I read every message myself and reply within a couple of days, usually with a few questions or a time for a short call so we can scope the work properly. If you would like to see how the consultation works first, read the services page.
What should I include in my message?
A few lines is enough. Tell me what your business does, the job that eats your week, the tools you already use (spreadsheets, email, a CRM, ChatGPT or Copilot) and what you would like AI to do. Rough numbers help, such as how many hours a task takes each week, but you don't need to know anything technical before we talk.
Is it suitable for self-employed people, solo founders and non-profits?
Yes. Self-employed people, solo founders, freelancers and small non-profits are a good fit, because one repetitive job takes a bigger share of a small team's week. I work one-to-one, so the size of your organisation doesn't change how the AI Implementation Consultation runs. Agencies, clinics and practices, online stores, professional-services firms and medium-sized businesses are welcome too.
Do I need to be technical or have a data team?
No. You don't need a technical background, a data team or a big budget. I explain everything in plain English, start with the tools you already pay for where they can do the job, and hand over something your team can run without babysitting. If you would rather learn to build it yourself, my courses cover that side.
Want to read first? Browse the AI tutorials.